Marijuana Business Regulations - Public Input Jun 2, 2021 5:00 pm
The City of Grand Junction is asking for your input on future regulations for marijuana businesses in the community. This is a complex issue with many components. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the progress on this subject to date by reading the summary below, then take a moment to fill out a survey and/or provide a comment below.
For more information, please visit www.gjcity.org/marijuanaregulation.
Upcoming Listening Sessions:
- May 19 – Virtual Lunch Hour 12-1:30pm (Click here to register)
- May 24 – Riverside Park 5:30-7pm
- May 25 – Virtual Lunch Hour 12-1:30pm (Click here to register)
- May 26 – Bookcliff Activities Center 5:30-7pm
- May 27 – Lincoln Park Barn 5:30-7pm
- June 1 – Virtual Lunch Hour 12-1:30pm (Click here to register)
- June 1 – Eagle Rim Park 5:30-7pm
- Jun 7 – City Council Workshop at 5:30
Your Question has been submitted.