Fairview Glen Zone of Annexation
Options for attending and submitting public comment for items on this agenda are listed here:
1. Provide a comment below by 6 p.m. on July 27.
2. Leave a phone message at 970-244-1590 by 4 p.m. on July 28. This message will be public testimony and will be played for the Planning Commission to consider in review of each application.
3. Attend the meeting virtually by clicking here.
4. Attend the meeting at City Hall, 250 N 5th Street. As recommended by Mesa County Public Health, those attending in person will be asked to wear a face mask. Other social distancing measures will be in place.
To view meeting live stream click here. (Available 6 p.m. on July 28, 2020).
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Your Question has been submitted.