27 1/2 Road Right-of-Way Vacation
Approval Criteria. The vacation of the right-of-way or easement shall conform to the following:
(1) The Comprehensive Plan, Grand Junction Circulation Plan and other adopted plans and policies of the City;
(2) No parcel shall be landlocked as a result of the vacation;
(3) Access to any parcel shall not be restricted to the point where access is unreasonable, economically prohibitive, or reduces or devalues any property affected by the proposed vacation;
(4) There shall be no adverse impacts on the health, safety, and/or welfare of the general community, and the quality of public facilities and services provided to any parcel of land shall not be reduced (e.g., police/fire protection and utility services);
(6) The proposal shall provide benefits to the City such as reduced maintenance requirements, improved traffic circulation, etc.
Your Question has been submitted.