Discuss potential text amendment regarding modify the requirement for a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for uses that require a Hazardous (H) Occupancy.

In the Use Table of Section 21.04.010 of the Grand Junction Zoning and Development Code, uses that require a Hazardous Occupancy classification per the International Fire Code or International Building Code require a Conditional Use Permit. A conditional use is not a use by right; it is one that is otherwise prohibited within a given zone district without approval of a conditional use permit. Staff would like to discuss potential revisions to the CUP requirements for different zone districts for hazardous occupancies.

Comments & Feedback

Comments are not being accepted.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Your Question has been submitted.