Planning Commission Meeting
1 item ∙ Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 5:30pm
∙ Continued 6-0
∙ Agenda item 1 of 1
∙ Case: RZN-2022-1895
Knoll Ridge Rezone
Consider a request by Christopher and Patricia Jones, Property Owners, to rezone 1.54 acres from R-1 (Residential – 1 dwelling units per acre) to R-4 (Residential – 4 dwelling units per acre) located at 645 Knoll Ridge Lane.
Request to continue PC Public Hearing to July 25, 2023 ( 0.11 MB )
Development Application ( 5.38 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.16 MB )
Maps & Locations ( 2.17 MB )
Draft Ordinance ( 0.1 MB )
1977 Knoll Ridge Subdivision Plat ( 0.12 MB )
Neighborhood Meeting Notes ( 0.09 MB )
Public Comments – 23 Feb 2023 Letter ( 0.91 MB )
Knoll Ridge Access Map ( 0.33 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.