Planning Commission Meeting
4 items ∙ Tue, May 9, 2023 at 5:30pm
∙ Passed 5-0
∙ Agenda item 2 of 4
∙ Case: FMP-2023-60
St Mary's Master Plan 2023
Consider a request by St Mary's Medical Center to approve a 5-year update of an Institutional and Civic Facilities Master Plan for St. Mary's Hospital and properties that they own totaling 53.74 +/- acres, all in an existing PD (Planned Development) and B-1 (Neighborhood Business) zone districts.
Development Application ( 0.48 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.15 MB )
Site Maps and Photos ( 13.84 MB )
Draft Resolution ( 0.1 MB )
Applicant Presentation ( 3.36 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
In reviewing a master plan, the decision-making body shall consider the following:
(1) Conformance with the Comprehensive Plan and other area, corridor or neighborhood plans;
(2) Conformance with the Grand Junction Circulation Plan and general transportation planning requirements;
(3) Adequate parking, adequate stormwater and drainage improvements, minimization of water, air or noise pollution, limited nighttime lighting and adequate screening and buffering potential;
(4) Adequacy of public facilities and services; and
(5) Community benefits from the proposal.
Comments are not being accepted on this item.