Planning Commission Meeting
3 items ∙ Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 5:30pm
∙ Continued 7-0
∙ Agenda item 2 of 3
∙ Case: ZCA-2023-172
Zoning Code Amendment
Consider a repeal and replace of the 2010 Title 21 Zoning and Development Code as amended.
Staff Report ( 0.16 MB )
GJ Code Assessment Report June 2022 ( 4.7 MB )
GJ Zoning & Development Code Transmittal Memo ( 0.13 MB )
Code Changes Chart ( 0.89 MB )
Zoning & Development Code Clean ( 9.47 MB )
Code Committee Roster ( 0.08 MB )
GJ ZDC Consolidated Draft Proposed Edits ( 0.56 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Comments are not being accepted on this item.
Comprehensive Plan Amendment