Planning Commission Meeting
1 item ∙ Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 5:30pm
∙ Approved 7-0
∙ Agenda item 1 of 1
∙ Case: ANX-2022-834
Clear Creek Enclave Zone of Annexation
Consider a zone of annexation of an area consisting of 3.86 acres of enclaved property, from County PUD (Planned Unit Development) to R-5 (Residential – 5 dwelling units per acre) located in the Brookdale Subdivision, A Replat of Brookdale (book 13, page 47) (Brookdale) subdivision along and including Clear Creek Drive, Cripple Creek Court and Cascade Creek Court.
Staff Report ( 0.14 MB )
Maps and Photos ( 19.8 MB )
Draft Ordinance ( 0.1 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Comments are not being accepted on this item.