Planning Commission Meeting
4 items ∙ Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 5:30pm
∙ Approved 7-0
∙ Agenda item 4 of 4
∙ Case: ANX-2021-770
Roy's RV Annexation
Consider a request by Roy A. Laplante, III, to zone 1.45 acres from County RSF-R (Residential Single Family Rural - one dwelling per five acres) to City I-1 (Light Industrial) located at 2795 Riverside Parkway.
Development Application ( 2.35 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.08 MB )
Maps and Locations ( 1.08 MB )
Draft Ordinance ( 0.39 MB )
Annexation Schedule and Summary Table ( 0.06 MB )
Annexation Plat Map ( 0.63 MB )
Neighborhood Meeting Documentation ( 0.3 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Comments are not being accepted on this item.