Planning Commission Meeting
4 items ∙ Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 5:30pm
∙ Failed 1-6
∙ Agenda item 3 of 4
∙ Case: ANX-2022-478
Grand Valley Estates Annexation
Consider a request by Grand Junction Venture LLC to zone 17.42 acres from County Residential Single Family – 4 (RSF-4) to R-12 (Residential – 12 du/ac) located at the northeast corner of 31 Rd and E ½ Rd.
Development Application ( 0.71 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.44 MB )
Maps & Locations ( 21.61 MB )
Draft Ordinance ( 0.11 MB )
Annexation Plat ( 1.27 MB )
Annexation Schedule ( 0.07 MB )
Public Correspondence_01.09.23 ( 6.94 MB )
Sign Posting Summary ( 7.12 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Roy's RV Annexation