Planning Commission Meeting
6 items ∙ Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 5:30pm
ItemsBrookwillow Village Filing Six - Vacation of Public ROW Brookwillow Village Filing Six - Vacation of Public Easement Horizon Cache - Vacation of Slope Easement Grand Valley Estates Annexation Zoning & Development Code Amendment - Landscaping Standards Lucky You Rezone
∙ Failed 3-3
∙ Agenda item 5 of 6
∙ Case: ZCA-2022-170
Zoning & Development Code Amendment - Landscaping Standards
Consider an amendment to landscaping requirements applied to site development in the Zoning and Development Code Section 21.06.040 Landscape, buffering, and screening standards and related sections of the Grand Junction Municipal Code.
Staff Report ( 0.12 MB )
Exhibit 1 - Existing Code ( 0.3 MB )
Exhibit 2 - Landscaping Code Clean ( 0.38 MB )
Exhibit 3 - Landscaping Code Strike and Underline ( 0.45 MB )
Exhibit 4 - Suitable Plants List Updated ( 0.13 MB )
Exhibit 5 - Summary of Engagement Process ( 0.06 MB )
Draft Ordinance ( 0.39 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Comments are not being accepted on this item.
Lucky You Rezone