Planning Commission Meeting
3 items ∙ Tue, Nov 8, 2022 at 5:30pm
∙ Approved 7-0
∙ Agenda item 3 of 3
∙ Case: RZN-2022-639
Hedrick-Ortiz Holdings LLC Rezone
Consider a request by Hedrick-Ortiz Holdings LLC to rezone 10.96-acres from PD (Planned Development) to R-4 (Residential – 4 du/ac) located at 172 & 174 Sunlight Drive.
Development Application ( 3.88 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.14 MB )
Maps & Locations ( 1.17 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Comments are not being accepted on this item.