Planning Commission Meeting
3 items ∙ Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 5:30pm
∙ Approved 6-0
∙ Agenda item 3 of 3
∙ Case: ANX-2022-613
C 1/2 Road Gravel Pit Annexation
Request to annex and zone 25.22 +/- acres from County RSF-R (Residential Single Family - Rural) to a City CSR (Community Services & Recreation) zone district in order to utilize the property for a gravel extraction operation.
Development Application ( 5.1 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.15 MB )
Maps & Locations ( 4.6 MB )
Draft Ordinance ( 0.07 MB )
Annexation Schedule ( 0.02 MB )
Annexation Plat ( 0.54 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Comments are not being accepted on this item.