Planning Commission Meeting
6 items ∙ Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 5:30pm
∙ Approved 7-0
∙ Agenda item 1 of 6
∙ Case: CUP-2022-290
Pivot Solar LLC CUP
Consider a request for an amendment to existing CUP for Phase 2 of a 500kw ground mounted solar energy facility on 3.78 acres, part of a 14.34 acre site, in a CSR (Community Services and Recreation) zone district.
Development Application ( 94.55 MB )
CUP-2013-202 - Record of Decision / Finding of Fact ( 5.43 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.13 MB )
Aerial Photo-Location Zoning Maps ( 3.61 MB )
Approved 2013 CUP Site-Landscaping Plans ( 1.27 MB )
Proposed Site Development Plan ( 3.15 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Commenting on this item has ended.
Online comments closed at 5:30 PM MDT 8/22/22.
No comments were received.
Foothills ROW Vacation