Planning Commission Meeting
5 items ∙ Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 5:30pm
∙ Approved 6 to 0.
∙ Agenda item 1 of 5
∙ Case: VAC-2021-821
Tracys Village - Multipurpose Easement Vacation
Consider a request by KenCo, LLC, to Vacate a Portion of a Publicly Dedicated 14-foot wide Multi-Purpose Easement Located at the Southeast corner of Highway 50 and Palmer Street.
Staff Report ( 0.14 MB )
Maps and Locations ( 1.07 MB )
Draft Resolution ( 0.19 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Commenting on this item has ended.
Online comments closed at 5:30 PM MST 12/13/21.
No comments were received.
Redlands Mesa ODP Extension