Planning Commission Meeting
3 items ∙ Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 5:30pm
∙ Approved 4 to 0.
∙ Agenda item 2 of 3
∙ Case: VAC-2021-561
Portion of Orchard Avenue Right-of-Way Vacation
Consider a request by Colorado Mesa University (CMU) to vacate a portion of the Orchard Avenue right-of-way, located near 1040 Mesa Avenue (CMU baseball field).
Development Application ( 1.26 MB )
Staff Report ( 0.08 MB )
Maps and Locations ( 2.19 MB )
Draft Ordinance ( 0.26 MB )
Each decision maker will follow the criteria below when voting on this item.
Per Section 21.01.140 of the Zoning and Development Code, the Planning Commission and City Council shall base their decisions in consideration of the extent to which the applicant demonstrates the following criteria have been met:
(1) Subsequent events have invalidated the original premises and findings; and/or
(2) The character and/or condition of the area has changed such that the amendment is consistent with the Plan; and/or
(3) Public and community facilities are adequate to serve the type and scope of land use proposed; and/or
(4) An inadequate supply of suitably designated land is available in the community, as defined by the presiding body, to accommodate the proposed land use; and/or
(5) The community or area, as defined by the presiding body, will derive benefits from the proposed amendment.
Commenting on this item has ended.
Online comments closed at 5:30 PM MDT 10/11/21.
No comments were received.
Graff Dairy Rezone